Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joebeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Looking for an old movie incl. key elements sailor, sea, love story
    Hello,
    I've written and produced a song which I would like to cut a video for out of scenes from an (preferably) old movie.
    The story of the song is: a young man (sailor or fisherman or pirate) went to the sea and never came back. He was in love with a girl all the time before he left. People think and tell the story that he died, drown in the sea. And so thinks the girl. The girl is very sad, but after a time she finds a man who takes care and helps her in those sad times. One day, after years, the young man comes back to the seaport - he is alive. He stands in the street in front of the girl's house and looks upon her window, and he finds out she is with another man... But she still loves him, looks out of the window, and sees her beloved Federico. So that's the story in a nutshell. You may find that cheesy, well OK! :-)
    Now the question is: Which (old) movie has scenes that fit to the song? I would take these scenes, alter maybe the timing, cut them and implement these into the music video for this song. Do you know any movie which could be appropriate?
    Thanks a lot in advance!
    Joe

Check out some similar questions!

Key Elements of The Pretentious Young Ladies by Moliere? [ 0 Answers ]

We're supposed to identify the exposition, conflict, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution of this play. So far, I have the exposition, conflict, and resolution, but I haven't the faintest idea about any of the others. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Love story between robot and woman movie [ 2 Answers ]

It was love story betwee robot and the woman who is the owner of this robot She loves this robot & at the end she pretended that she was dead on the lake to escape from the robot Then the robot destroyed himself because of the dead of his owner

Is it time, what are key elements [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know when a person know when to get a divorce. If your not happy in the marriage and you have tried to fix what is bothering you by talking to the other person and to other people. What are some key factors that hint to you its time to end the marriage? I feel represed in my marriage,...

Old movie - were almost there - love story [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking to find the name of an old (early 1960's) with the song chorus "Were almost there. were almost there...". Love story from my recollections. The couple go to some house in the woods? Somwehere/sometime. They cook a chick which goes flying off.. I think she dies, he cries....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.