Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Aug 21, 2011, 04:11 AM
    Fable III Gun Problem
    HI just a random one I am playing fable III Obviously but suddenly I am unable to draw or fire any pistols or rifles, when I press RT to fire it just zooms in on my character, I can see the rifle on her back but I cannot use it? Anyone had this or know what to do?

Thanks in advance
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Aug 21, 2011, 04:14 AM
    I have found out that for some reason it has changed my fire button from RT to Y? Anyone know how to chage it back?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2011, 09:49 AM
    It's been a while since I played Fable III, but you should be able to check the options for control settings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fable 2 lock on glitch [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm playing fable and locking onto people to drag them to the shadow temple and when I loaded it wouldn't lock onto anyone. How do you fix lock on glitch? It does zoom in so the Lt button isn't broken

Old fable or folk tale [ 0 Answers ]

OK there was this story I read when I was younger I think it might have been a folk tale or fable. OK so there's this old man and he goes and meets someone else old I don't know if it's a man or woman but he tells the person about his troubles and the person gives him an animal and tells him a...

Fable tlc- PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a question here. I keep sacrficing mercs but I still can't get sckrom's bow, I did 12 am but I was one min before and its pissing me off. How did I get skrocm's bow?

View more questions Search