Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxSaphyrexX928 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 09:50 AM
    What should I do if my cartilage piercing still hurts after 4 months?
    I have had my piercing for about 4 months bow and it still hurts to sleep on it and to touch it…. I'm getting tired of this and I was wondering if I should do something different besides cleaning with the cleaner that they give you….. I thought if I tried to change the earing that the pain would stop but it didn't help….. I clean it well everyday… but it didn't help at all…. UGH! Can some help me please?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Go see a doctor as you may have an infection there causing all the pain as this is definitely not healing up properly and you may be advised to just remove the ring and keep it out to let your area heal.
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Aug 20, 2011, 09:20 PM
    After that amount of time if it is not healed completely yet and still causes you that much pain, I strongly recommend you consult your doctor.
    lilmissknowital Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Well my biggest suggestion is to just keep cleaning it, only use higher quality jewellery, and try not to have things such as over the head headphones, tight hats, cell phones, or halmets pressed against it for to long. If this is really beginning to bother you, wait another week or so and consult your doctor. Things will work out. Chin Up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage and it REALLY hurts [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I know it had to be one of the stupidest things ever but yes I did let my friend pierce my cartilage 5 days ago. I didn't hurt at all when I did it. We iced it, they marked the spot with a pin, and they stuck the ear ring through. That night and the next day I was fine, but now it's...

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have 2 ear piercings on my lobe.. And I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow at piercing pagoda with a gun.. And I'm scared to deathhh! Do you think it will hurt? Or does it hurt?

Cartilage piercing help! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. So, I've had my cartilage piercing for almost two years. It took awhile to heal, and I thought the pain would be over once it did. But now, it randomly starts hurting out of no where. I mean, I can sleep on it all night, and it won't hurt in the mornings. But sometimes, it just hurts out of...

Cartilage Piercing [ 16 Answers ]

Is this piercing okay to do with a peircing gun?:D

View more questions Search