Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jshrum15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Ford F-350
    I have a 99 f-350 when I turn the key to the on position to heat glow plugs the #3 relay under the hood clicks and in turnt the service light and fuel pump turn on and off also a sensor on top of motor is making a hissing sound, fuel pump is a year old cam-posi-sensor is new, also the glow plugs aren't getting hot. Have replaced relay and would replace sensor if I knew what sensor it was.
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Aug 20, 2011, 09:30 PM
    So what exactly is the question? Is the truck not starting? I've had 7.3L fords and had the glow plugs go bad, and the truck still started no problem until cold weather set in, we need a little more info on exactly what your problem is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford f-350 [ 3 Answers ]

I have my radiator using water and it seems to be coming out of my exaust manifold what causes this

2005 ford f-350 6recalls [ 1 Answers ]

2005 ford f-350 6.0 power stroke diesel just stopped running while driving down the road and will not start, what could be the problem?

02 ford f-350 will not start [ 1 Answers ]

Changed cam senior drove home would not start 1 hour later it would start

I have a vibration on my 2004 ford f-350 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 f-350, and I have a vibration or kind of like a lugging on it between 80km to 100km and its only when I ease into it, I tried it different levels on the chip level one isn't to bad, level 5 is the worst the especially if you are going up hill. So I'm thinking the engine might be...

Ford F-350 Diesel Problems [ 1 Answers ]

When I start the engine it runs like it is missing half the cylinders and has no power at all It will not go much over idle .

View more questions Search