Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnogima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 09:50 PM
    30 weeks pregnant
    Hello my name is dawn, not sure if you can answer this or not but,

I'm 30 weeks pregnant ' and I don't know if my water broke or not?

I went to the washroom, then when I got up about 2 minutes later
    I felt a gush of fluid, it wasn't much though ' it felt kind warm
    Looked kind of watery looking with a little bit of white mucus looking stuff in it,'im not leaking any more fluid right now
    But I would like too know if it sounded like my water did break , thanks so much
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Aug 19, 2011, 10:19 PM
    Have a look here how to check if your water broke or if you just lost some urine;
    http://pregnancy.about.com/od/laborbasics/ss/waterbroken.htm

If you are not sure, call your doctor or midwife
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2011, 11:26 PM
    If your water broke there will be a continuous leaking of fluid. You will change your panties and pants and stay wet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 to 3 weeks pregnant according to a blood test but I think I should be 5 weeks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old and recently I took 3 at home pregnancy tests all came up positive instantly. So I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy and he did a urine and blood test both positive... my question is my blood test showed that I was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant. And that doesn't make sense...

12 weeks pregnant with diarrhea since 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Is this normal and will it go away? It happens almost everyday or sometimes right after I eat. This is my fourth pregnancy and this has never happened to me before. My diet is healthy (not a lot of greasy foods) I eat meat, dairy, fruits and veggies. Not taking a prenatal vitamin so it is not...

33 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 33 weeks pregnant but I harly have a stomach and I'm afraid that my baby is not gaining any weigh or growing any is this some times normal. But when I went to the doctor at 29 weeks my baby was big but when I went back to my next appointment my baby lose weight but they say I'm not drinking...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search