Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihtesham.qazi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 02:57 PM
    How can you remove travel ban to Dubai.
    Hi guys, one of my friends went to Dubai about 7 years ago on a visit visa. While he was interviewing at a small company for a job, the police arrested him.

The allegation was that a visitor is not allowed to work while on a visit visa. My friend was put on trial. In a week's time, the judge cleared him and let him go back to his country. But unfortunately they did an eye scan. After 7 years when he wanted to visit Dubai again, he was not allowed to enter the country.

My question is how to legally remove this ban. Is there any way on earth for him to get rid of this ban.

Please reply.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Questions regarding lifting Dubai travel bans, have been answered before on this site, and the consensus has been it is very difficult, if not impossible to remove them.

The variables are the offense in question and the type of ban applied. You can try to plead your case to the Dubai Residency and Foreigners Affairs Ministry, or hire a UAE attorney on your behalf.

Good luck.
    zcnpk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Hi guys,
    I visted to dubai insep2010, again I visted to Dubai in 2011 both time my name was gulam jaffrey and both time I scand my eyes. Now I changed just my last name ,Gullam hussain .and I got already visit visa when I go again on eye scan what will be happen is it alarm or silent even I want to take both passport and I have all legally prove to change my name and the previus passport number still on my new passport

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to Dubai [ 3 Answers ]

Helo I have been with imploiment visa in Dubai and suddenly police caught me and put me in police jail around 9 month and I took finger print eye scan and they deport me with out court procedure.so am I black listed or what can I go to Dubai Helo before 2year 11march 2009 I am going ras al...

DUBAI Travel Safety [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning a trip to Dubai next year to check the progress of the new Burj Dubai tower (Now the worlds tallest man made structure on earth and NOT even complete yet - 1/3 left to go in height!! ) How safe is it for Americans to travel into this city? I do NOT want to be a kidnapping victim...

Doing business in Dubai [ 2 Answers ]

Is there potential in developping a hotel in Dubai? What are the pros and cons?

View more questions Search