Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thiyya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Catholic girl wants to marry a Hindu boy.
    I am a Catholic girl who wants to marry a Hindu boy. My parents said that they will only agree if he converts to a Catholic. He is afraid to hurt his parents. How do I go about this? Help needed urgently.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 19, 2011, 08:19 AM
    How old are the two of you?

Have the two of you talked about all the ramifications of blending two different religions and cultures? The food aspect alone is overwhelming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

Can a hindu girl marry to a christian pentecost boy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a hindu girl and my boyfriend is of christian pentecoast caste I love my boyfriend a lot and he also loves me,but beacause of his parents he is going to do breakup with me because his parents want him to marry a pentecoast gilr only,I am convincing him a lot and I want to marry him.I want...

Is it [ossible for a Catholic girl to marry Hindu guy in US. Both are Indians [ 13 Answers ]

I am a Christian girl and I want to marry a Hindu guy. We both are Indians who are here on H1B visa. Is it possible for us to get married in US Roman Catholic church without getting converted? Will the marriage be valid? Please share any information related to this.

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can hindu girl marry a christian catholic boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl and I love a Christian catholic boy. I want to marry him but before that I want to know is there something written regarding not to marry non-Christian in bible? Can I marry him?

View more questions Search