Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metylwoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 05:38 AM
    Pokemon 23k gold plated collectors tokens sold at Burger King in 1999.
    In 1999 Burger King restaurants promoted Pokemon and sold 6 or 8 different Pokemon tokens. Each token was packaged in its own round egg type case. Inside the case was a Pokemon rectangular shape token which was 23k gold plated and included a certificate of authenticity which were enclosed in its own hard plastic transparent protector. Very nice gift to give kids for Christmas and Pokemon was very much in demand at that time. I think the price was $3.99 each and could be purchased individually or as a set. Are these worth any thing today ?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2011, 06:04 AM
    burger king pokemon toys 1999 | eBay
    druusilla Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 10:16 PM
    I just sold the jigglypuff gold card on eBay for 7.95

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clean brass and gold plated fixtures [ 4 Answers ]

I have ceiling lights with brass and gold plated metal. From what I understand you are suppose to use just a damp cloth. I tried that and it doesn't seem to be enough to get it clean and shiny again because it's in the kitchen and it has some buildup. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Does 925 gold plated silver tarnish [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a gold plated bracelet stamped 925 plated over silver. Aperson I showed it to say's it is chaep and not worth what I paid, and will turn the wearers skin green. Is there any truth to their statement?

Elecrto plated Gold [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just brought an item from eBay (new 14K gold ep figaro necklace chain 4mm wide 24") the price on it was to good to be true $19.99. My question is, will the gold on it fade and what is elecrto plated? I had a figaro chain in the past. The same one but it cost me almost $400.00. What is the...

View more questions Search