Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Aug 18, 2011, 10:06 PM
    Could I have Diabetes?
    Hello everyone, recently I have found myself extremely thirsty, like constantly drinking water, and with that comes frequent urination, my mouth is always dry in the morning when I wake up and water doesn't seem to help, and I have dry lips too. I find myself dizzy and lightheaded a lot of the time, I'm probably overthinking a lot, but I'm just wondering if anyone out there might give me a little more guidance, I don't really want to go to the doctor if its nothing to worry about. Thanks :)
    farrahsison Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Warning signs of Diabetes are:
    - Frequent trips to the bathroom
    - Unquenchable Thirst
    - Losing Weight Without Trying
    - Weakness and Fatigue
    - Tingling or Numbness in Your Hands, Legs or Feet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing for my final year project on the expert system in diagnose diabetes... then I really need a help from expert to help me in verify a set of rule base for diagnose the risk of diabetes. Below is the rule based, can please help me verify the truth of the rule? 1 age young and BMI...

Do I have diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the best signs to determine whether you have diabetes? It runs in my family and I don't know what symptoms to be looking out for to determine if I do. I am worried that someday I'm going to end up in the hospital because I was unaware of the possibility that I may have diabetes. What...

He Has Diabetes. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known very few people with diabetes so I did not know much about it. My boyfriend has diabetes and I still have confusion on this disorder. I worry about him a lot since he does wrestling and he often has to cut weight. He tries not to eat so much because of it which I understand can be...

Help With Diabetes [ 5 Answers ]

What would you recommend as a herbal help for controlling diabetes?

Diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

My father has diabetes and wants some home made fudge... I make the fantasy fudge by kraft and have all the ingredients I have exchanged the sugar for splenda, I found some sugar free marshmallow dip (hope it works:o ) the only thing that Im not sure is instead of the semi sweet chocolate chips I...

View more questions Search