Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcveighty8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Why do I have to keep signing in after leaving then returning to homepage
    Why do I have to keep signing in after leaving then returning back to homepage?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2011, 07:00 PM
    You have your machine set to clear cookies and maybe even the history too. The dumping of the cookies is the prime reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GREEN CARD HOLDER returning to USA after 6 months and leaving again. [ 1 Answers ]

I know that a green card holder can stay (without problems) 6 months out of USA. But after returning to USA, HOW LONG minimum should one stay and leave again without having problems?

Can't change homepage using IE [ 4 Answers ]

I am having issues changing homepage of my browser. I am uisng IE 7 and I am trying to go to internet options and change it from there but I cannot delete certain part of the link and change it to yahoo.com, Please advise how to fix it. Thank you:)

Homepage problem [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems in setting up my homepage evrytime I open my internet explorer it always starts at a page named about blank even if I try changing it at the tools portion I still can't change it to other sites example to Yahoo.. and one more problem since I had the problem about the homepage my...

Homepage [ 2 Answers ]

My home page has been hi-jacked and all efforts to retrieve it has failed, any suggestions?

View more questions Search