Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrispp123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 07:14 AM
    What's that movie called?
    There is this movie that takes place in southern California in an high class neighborhood and there is a black guy living there and a married white man and black woman move in next door to him and the black guy did not like them so he did everything to try to get them to either leave the neighborhood or brake up
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Aug 18, 2011, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispp123 View Post
    there is this movie that takes place in southern california in an high class neighborhood and there is a black guy living there and a married white man and black woman move in next door to him and the black guy did not like them so he did everything to try to get them to either leave the neighborhood or brake up
    Sounds like "Lakeview Terrace".
    Lakeview Terrace Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called where the blond woman goes to france to get here husband back, but instead meets a frenchman who put a plant in her purse with a diamond necklace in it. Probably made in the early, mid 1990s, not sure though

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I am now 20 years old and can barely remember a movie I used to watch when I was a little girl. The movie is about siblings about to be separated and adopted out I think and they all run away together. The oldest I think is a boy and they steel a bus and keep driving until they find an aunt or...

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Its at least 10 years old, I think this movie takes place in england maybe france somewhere but these two young girls fall in love with each other and start fooling around... their parents try to separate them, but the kids help each other kill their parents... I don't remember if they succeed, but...

What's that movie called where? [ 0 Answers ]

Where there is two girls with long dark hair. They look a lot alike but are not related. One sets her house on fire and the mom dies and she moves in with the others family and at the end one of them shoots the other. I remember seeing it when I was a kid, and I have bits and pieces of it in my...

View more questions Search