Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april earles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Printing a report card I lost
    I am enroling my daughter in another county and need proof of her advancment before they will let her begin school. I do not drive and need to have this now
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 06:57 PM
    Have you contacted the school that issued the report card? If you explain your situation, they will send you a copy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 06:59 PM
    They should be able to even fax it over.

Normally they do not want the report cards they will want official transcripts also
    mr.cale Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2011, 12:06 PM
    Photocopied results and a recommendation from the school sent by email shoud be fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my report card? [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my 4th quarter report card! This is important because I need my last quarter report card to get into cheerleading. I love to cheer. I really want to get in but all pop warner (its like the type of cheer squad)teams require your last report card. I wanted to tell the school to print me...

Can you get a babysitting course card from printing it off the computer? [ 1 Answers ]

I reaaly neeeeeeed annnnn annnnnnnssssssweeeerrrrrr I really need an answer

I lost my report card do you need it to get into 6th / middle school [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my report card. I think my mom through it away. Do you need it to get into school *** write back ASAP

Lost my green card & ss card can't get 1 w/o the other. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been here since 1976. I lost my green card and my social security card. I can't get one w/o the other. I have already tried. I know my ss # but not my green card #. How can I get this issue resolved?

View more questions Search