Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 06:26 PM
    What do you think of A&F paying "Jersey Shore" stars NOT to wear their apparel?
    It was announced today that after "The Situation" dissed the A&F brand, their stock fell almost 10% Now, A&F is paying the stars NOT to wear or talk about their brand again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Perhaps all of our experts should "diss" them. We would be glad to get paid not to wear their clothes.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 08:41 PM
    I'll give you my bank routing number. Never have worn their clothes, don't care to... never saw the show.

Do I get paid more because I never saw the show? Do I get paid even more if I just don't care?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All the songs ever played on jersey shore? [ 1 Answers ]

I really can't remember too much about it because it played for about 25 seconds and the name they showed up was so small I couldn't read it. But all I know is that either the name of the song or the name of the band or the name of the album was something like just go with the dome or just love...

Jersey shore episode 3 songs [ 0 Answers ]

There was a song playing during the "Good Riddance" episode (3) season where sammie and ronnie are cuddling in bed talking.. desperatly need the name of the song

Jersey shore episode 2 songs [ 2 Answers ]

IM DYING TO KNOW THE END OF THE SONG... starts around 39:40 it goes like "you step outside light a match to your cigarette you remeber u tried to forget tonite it seems it eating u alive takes everything to keep ur self alright" The chorus goes this time, this time, before you leave... I have been...

Can't find song featured in jersey shore? [ 1 Answers ]

The song goes like this "As in a dream I heard you say i want you to come over" and it's a very soft, low guys voice and then it goes into guitar playing. Here's the episode its featured in, the song starts at 32;33 ...

View more questions Search