Ask
    avigailpln Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 04:54 PM
    How do to bid on commercial cleaning
    How to bid for commercial cleaning?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2011, 05:33 PM
    You look at the property, figure out how much manpower you need and how many hours... figure out your overhead and allow for a profit margin above that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Commercial Cleaning Bid [ 2 Answers ]

Clean once a Month, Wax/Strip when needed provide own supplies/equipment One location 6,500 sq ft Other location 5,100 sq ft Same stores different locations Would like to get some of your opinions on what the cost should be around. For this type of situation.. thanks hope to hear of the...

How to bid on commercial cleaning in PA using sq ft [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Pumpkin and I would like to know how much do I bid per sq ft for a commercial property that is 30,000 sq ft. services would be 7 days per week.

Commercial Cleaning Bid [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting my own commercial cleaning business and I do not know how much to charge. I have a proposal in mind but I have never written a bid before. I do not know what the other cleaning companies are charging. How much should I charge for a 2500 sq feet building in the suburbs of AZ?

View more questions Search