Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srinjaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Is he avoiding me if he is not replying to my texts?
    I met this guy about few months ago, and we became very good friends. Then we used to talk everyday. Recently his messages stopped coming although he told me that he was kind of busy. Did I do something to make him get angry, or piss him off.

Edited/T
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 06:26 AM

He told you he was busy even though that could be a lie. So don't be so quick to blame yourself.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 07:24 AM

Sounds to me that he's not as interested in you as before, so he's trying to let you down easy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 07:15 PM
    The every day stuff got old, and he got busy with other things. Probably nothing to do with you, but with him, but things have changed, so don't get pushy, or needy, and insecure, just do your thing, the way you did it before, and see how things go. You met him, be open to meeting others.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 11:55 PM
    How about you chilling?

Hes is either busy, or doesn't want to hang. My guess is that it's a brush off...

How about you making yourself busy.

Like before you met him. What are you worried about? Rejection?

Don't beg.

lovelove22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Well I think if you did something to make him angry like you worry about you would know it.. the best think you could do is shoot him a text and say hey,I know your busy and all but I miss communicating with you ,just know I'm here if and when you want to chat or get together. Let him know that you miss the friendship.honesty goes along way.he may not ink its it's a big deal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replying to a summons [ 1 Answers ]

A former agent is suing me and I have to reply within 30 days. Is there a form I need to prepare or can it just be in any format? Do I need to reply to all the allegations or can it be more general? Need to replay by 12/26. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Ruby

Replying to emails [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Outlook 2002 as my email program and I would like to send replies by typing "my replies" directly under the questions/concerns the sender has. I know at one time you would open the message... go to the end of the line and hit enter. That would put your signature there in a different...

View more questions Search