Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PulsePal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Red Cross in a Box
    I can't see pictures from the internet, all I get is a red cross in a box in the top left corner
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 1, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Does this happen on ALL sites or just one or two ?

Have you tried clearing your internet cache and trying again ?

This may just be a case of the code for the picture being broken and it can't be dispalyed.
    If that's the case there is nothing you can do.
    frost110 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:51 PM
    A little vague, can you elaborate? Are you connected to the internet, what browser are you using, is it only for a specific site, do you have any anti-virus/anti-spyware, are you using any special tool-bars?

--FrosT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Heart or Red Cross? [ 7 Answers ]

First of all, I love this site... kudos to the creators... I am a licensed EMT, and need to get re-certified in everything this year, and I am having a hard time finding an American Heart Association CPR for the Professional Rescuer recertification class that is 1) within 100 miles of my home...

Cross-connect? [ 4 Answers ]

I own a building that was originally a single family home but was divided into 3 units (long before I purchased it). There are 2 water heaters that service the 3 units. For the past few months the tenants in the top floor unit have been complaining that they aren't getting enough hot water. I...

Cross-over skills [ 7 Answers ]

It has long been recognized that skill sets from other sports can aid and enhance one's main sport. Does anyone have experiences to share related to using skills learned from other sports to enhance their main sport?

Cross Breed Dog [ 0 Answers ]

Inbreeding brings out recessive traits. Closely related dogs are more likely to have the same recessive problems. I have heard of deliberately breeding siblings to see if there are problems. If that doesn't produce problems, then likely there won't be problems breeding to other dogs. So the...

View more questions Search