Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gonfa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 02:01 AM
    I want free scholar ship to learn Msc in industrial engineering how can I get
    I was graduated from mekelle university in industrial engineering in 2010 and now I'm empolyeed in NGO.
    I have interest to upgrade myself sothat I can solve many problems regarding the department. But I have no financial aid to do it. How can I get free and full financial aid to learn?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2011, 04:27 AM

Does not happen, there is no "free" education, you sound like you are not willing to help even pay part of your expense. And want to free load on others to pay your bills.

You work, save money and go back to school, You work and go to school part time. You take out loans, you find perhaps a work study program with a college.

That is what happens in the real world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholar ship for ethiopia [ 3 Answers ]

I have a BA degree in cooperative accounting & auditting from Haremaya/Alemaya/university in 1999 E.c.And know I am working at Youth &affiars bureau as a financial auditor.I am eagerly seeking a free MA program specially in MBA.

How can I get scholar ship [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I want to get scholar ship in where ever university what is the formality to full fill to get in

Free undergraduate scholar ship in Sweden [ 5 Answers ]

Dear, Sir I am 29 years old, graduated from Arba-minch University in 2004 with an advanced diploma in the field of Hydraulic Engineering and currently working as a CE for an international NGO (IRC Ethiopia). I would like to continue my study in the field of civil engineering. I would like to...

View more questions Search