Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EbonyM1014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 08:52 PM
    Belly Piercing.
    I got my belly button pierced 2 years ago and it rejected a year ago. It left a pea sized bump on my belly which I think is a keloid. I really want to get it repierced. How can I get rid of the scar or at least make it smaller and do you think I can get it repierced with this keloid on it?
    marleybaby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Well... I have no idea what a keloid is, but. I also have a scar from when mine got infected, then.. I went tanning haha. So it made my scar darker then the rest of my belly but you really can't tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly piercing [ 5 Answers ]

HOW dO I PiERCE MY bELLY bUttON bY MYSELf? KUZ MY MOM tOLd ME SHE Won't tAkE ME tO GEt it dONE:( bUt if I dO it MYSELf SHE Won't MAkE ME tAkE it OUt:).. & if it GEtS iNfECtEd itS MY PRObLEM... bUt I don't WANt it tO GEt iNfECtEd tHO.. SO dOES ANYONE kNOE HOW tO dO it RitE?

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced in early Nov and now it has a bump at the top and bottom and they look red. It was bleeding last Friday when I woke up and it also feels like there is a hard lump in it. I went to the tattoo shop last night and they said it didn't look infected but it hurts really bad. Is it...

View more questions Search