Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JeanAnnSgam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2003, 07:56 PM
    Pain in legs since pregnancy?
    Since birth of my first child seven months ago I have had pain and coldness in lower legs. I had a normal pregnancy and vaginal birth with no drugs. Any idea what this could be?
    zylstra Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jan 15, 2003, 08:24 PM
    Possibly sciatica caused by abnormal stress against the uterine wall, which then presses against the sciatic nerve. Although you have already delivered the child you may have aggravated the sciatic nerve pain stemming form the pregnancy. Also, it could be remnants of gestational diabetes brought about by pregnancy. The possibilities are endless. I recommend you see a physician.
    hands Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2003, 02:43 AM
    I recommend you see a chiropractor. The normal low back stresses that occur as a part of pregnancy and childbirth may well have aggravated a pre-existing low back misalignment. I recommend an hio method chiropractor. ( the preceding for entertainment purposes only).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big muscly legs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a big muscly leg ,I tried different exercises but it is make my legs bigger How can I relax my legs muscles and make it smaller??

What has 10 legs and 4 fangs? [ 10 Answers ]

I have found two spiders (for lack of a better name), in my house that have what appears to be 10 legs and a 4 fanged mouth. I've never seen anything like this before. The site is El Paso TX. There are no webs. The insect did not move fast, or present with any distinguishing abilities. Just...

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

Cramps in legs during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Why do my legs get cramps during sex?

Pain and coldness in lower legs [ 0 Answers ]

Since I gave birth to my first child seven months ago, I have had coldness and pain in my lower legs. I started with numbness in heels of my feet at 8 1/2 months pregnant but that seemed to have subsided but the coldness and the pains didn't start until 2 weeks after birth of my child. I had...

View more questions Search