Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendan_925 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Can pokemon white be deleted from the ds title screen?
    So I bought pokemon white a few weeks ago but now it doesn't want to work. Every time I try to play it I get a blue screen that says save data cannot be accessed, please turn off game and try again. But now I can't figure out how to delete it. I've looked everywhere but nobody knows how to.
    Can it be deleted from the ds title screen or is it useless?
    Please help.
    KillKylee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 05:23 AM
    Press Up+B+Select on the title screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv fault white screen? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sanyo 22inch lcd TV,when I first switch on I get a white screen,will I have to have a board replaced please? Model CE22LD94-B board number is 17MB30-2

TV Fault - Blank White screen? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I did a search but couldn't find anything on this! I bought a LG 26LG3000 TV about 9 months ago and I have had no problems until two nights ago. I was watching TV and the screen just went white, completely blank , bright white, but there is still audio. I can use the remote to turn it off...

White Screen and Message after booting into Windows XP [ 1 Answers ]

The following message is displayed in black letters on a white background. The device in the system modular bay cannot be identified. It may not be completely inserted or may have some other problem. Please read and complete the following steps in order: 1. press the device completely and...

White lines on TV screen [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 27 inch Proscan TV that is 11 years old. Picture is visible, but not clear, and there are thin horizontal white lines running across the screen about an inch apart. Is this worth a service all? Or is this TV a throw away? Thanks, Farmboy

TV with Blank screen and White squiggly lines [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I have a 7 year old TV that's generally been working fine. However recently the screen went dead and all you can see now are white/grey squiggly lines. The sound is fine. I've tried turning the power completely off then restarting the TV after several hours. The power comes on, the...

View more questions Search