Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Court001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Knowing things will happen before they do. Knowing the truth about a person good/bad.
    I have this ability of seeing things good/bad before they happen. I can read a person without ever knowing the person. I get these feelings good or bad with in a very few minutes. Im very good at knowing someone better than they may know themselves. Even at meeting this person for the first time. I see events an piece them together. All before they actually happen. I have been spending many years of my life doing what I call putting puzzles together. I had a couple close friends an I have forwarned them of up coming things that were going to happen in their life. Of course they were grateful of my ability as long as it suited their lives, but now call me CRAZY because I feel the need to help before such things happen, I really need help to understand.
    Thanks, Court001
    TheCompromiser Posts: 77, Reputation: 17

Aug 14, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Female's intuition is a powerful thing. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 03:44 PM

What exactly is your question? Understanding your ability to read people?

Your question really isn't clear.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 14, 2011, 05:21 PM
    You're not crazy... and it's not part of the human experience to know future events. This is a spiritual phenomena and it is information given BY a spirit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams actually knowing what will happen in real life? [ 12 Answers ]

So the other day I had this dream. It was about my sister and she had fallen down the stairs and sprained her ankle, and had to go to the ER. Well when I woke up an hour or two later and I went downstairs my dad told me my sister fell down the stairs and broke her ankle and he had to go to the ER...

Six year relationship , not knowing what will happen [ 3 Answers ]

So how do I actually start... I am a twenty one year old femal been in a relationship for six years with a guy of 26 he is my first love and I can't see my life without him . These days are a bit difficult as I have taken a opportunity to come to the usa for a year , I am from another country...

New person moved in without me knowing [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently a lease holder along with 2 other people. Our lease ends September 30,2010. I had paid for my last month (sept) $330, so did the other 2 lease holders. As we were not renewing the lease, my boyfriend and I decided to get a place of our own and I moved out Aug 7,2010, but had paid for...

Scared of knowing the truth about my Health [ 1 Answers ]

I'm scared of knowing the truth about my health. I have heard that there is power in knowing, but sometimes the truth hurts. I have had three miscarriages. I want children so bad, I sometimes wonder if I feel this way because of the miscarriages. I have been married for eleven years. My husband...

Internet clients knowing where to put things [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to setup when a user downloads something the internet client looks at the extension and opens the right folder it is I want it to go in? After I setup the settings of what I need to use or change.

View more questions Search