Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcgutz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 11:05 AM
    Trying to find out the history of my house Grove Street, Denver,CO
    My family has been having "experiences" of various kinds here in this house and believe something is here. The majority of the experiences happen in the basement, but there are times when we hear things upstairs as well. We do know that one of the previous owners passed in the house, we knew this person and she was not a "mean" person. We have been trying to find out if anything else happened here since. So if you or anyone you know has any information about my home
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 12:30 PM

You have posted way too much personal information in your post, e mail address and personal address (doesnt matter you are using a screen name). I have asked that they be removed. You are drawing unwanted attention in an international site that you may not be happy about.

We could not tell you anyway what went on in your house in the past. You would have to check with the town hall records to see what you can glean from that.

As an after thought, if you are experiencing paranormal activity, it doesn't have to be all bad. If a former tenant is visiting again, and you say she was a good person, she will remain a good person in the afterlife. So that is not an issue for you.

The being that may be visiting does not necessarily have to have been a resident of your home.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 01:17 PM

I have deleted your email for your protection, You do know that your address is now able to be seen or searched by millions and millions of people.

So any type of crook or any type of con man now know where you live and that you are having problems. So they can show up at your door with all sorts of scams to try and get your money

Next is this YOUR family or are you just a teen or pre teen who is living with your mom and dad ?

Does your mom and dad ( if you are a teen ?) do they know that you are posting their address to millions
    nickbao Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 04:47 PM
    You can also go to www.nextace.com then key the property address into SearchQ box. If the property information is available in Search!Q data base, you can download the ownership information, tax record, deed and mortgage information within minutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find the history of your house [ 4 Answers ]

I am 13 so I can't get much help from the court

History of house at 71 Lutie Street [ 2 Answers ]

I think there was a murder suicide at this address and I believe the spirit is haunting the house could you give me more info?

View more questions Search