Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiarkadan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 11:54 PM
    Hi I have problem with AC it not working when iused the remote controle
    So I replaced the capteur in receive bored & it not workink

Check out some similar questions!

Either landline is working or bordband band is working.What could be the problem [ 2 Answers ]

Either landline is working or bordband band is working.What could be the problem

Ki has lots of remote controle stuff cars and yodaller or something [ 6 Answers ]

A kid has a club house in a house in the attic and a girlfriend I think. He has lots of remote controlle stuff and one of them is a yodaller and I thought it was called remote controle but I'm not finding it.

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

Birth controle and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm on BC and my boyfriend and I had sex the 19th I'm sort of worried about it because well needless to say I'm not ready And feel like a DA for doing it I'm sitting here debating on whether I should take the pills to start my period Or if I should wait! I have a weeks worth of regular...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.