Ask
    megarandomgirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Does belly button piercing hurt more than any other piercing
    ??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2011, 04:51 PM

Try pinching that area as hard as you can and see if the pain is bearable or not. Everyone is different in how they experience pain.
    RetardBuggsy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Depending on how sensitive you are around there it depends. The most painful piercing is a medusa piercing. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly Button Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I just got my belly button done like a week ago. I clean it and turn in alot. Maybe to much like 6 times a day.. Is that too much? I got it pierced a 16 gauge ring in it. Will I be able to put a 14 gauge in it when it's healed? I have had my belly button pierced before but it got infected.....

Belly button piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I cannot tolerate pain at all. I got my ears pierced twice and that was fine And then I got my cartlidge pierced I wanted to pass out but it didn't hurt that much it was just a pinch But now I want my belly button pierced. How long is the actually procedure and how long does it hurt.

Belly button piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How long would I have to stay out of the pool if I get my belly button done

Belly button piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi it's me again can I get it done with a gold earing because I'm alergic to silver and soe peopple have told me u can get it done with a gun

View more questions Search