Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gothXXX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Could my boyfriend be cheating on me with his baby momma?
    So I've had a feeling for some time that my Bf could be cheating on me with his baby momma. They have 2 kids (pretty young) and I mean, till recently they have started getting along.

I have no problem with him seeing his kids but I've overheard him say that he will always have feelings for her. Maybe its me, just over thinking, but it makes me feel horrible thinking about him cheating on me.

We have been together for 3 years. We don't live together, so I really don't know what he is doing when we aren't together. He goes to his baby mommas house and sees the kids after I leave. Usually he stays till 9 or 10. She calls a lot. He won't answer the phone when I'm around, and the main reason they broke up after being 5 years together, is because she cheated on him.

He won't tell me a lot about her. So what do you guys think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 01:56 PM

I think without proof or solid evidence you air your feelings through talking and then let it go. It also seems as though your relationship is not as deep, committed, or defined well enough that you know where you stand, or where its going, and that may be part of the problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 02:28 PM

It is normal to have feelings for the mother of your children forever and he will have ties to her closely till they are gown and in some ways forever.

His staying at her house to me, is a issue since normal visits , he picks up the kids and takes them to his place, not staying over at hiers
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2011, 03:53 AM
    I think he is using you, honestly

Are you prepared to deal with this crap? Doesn't sound like he is treating you the way you imagined.

Here's your proof:
    "he will always have feelings for her"
    "we dont live together"
    " really dont know what he is doing when we arent together" ( WHY NOT ?)

I would get out of this.

Show him who's boss.

Don't EVER be 2nd best.

Hes screwing his ex then coming home to you.

Do you want that?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2011, 11:20 AM

It is good that at least the two of them are getting along. After all they have two kids together.

Now you mentioned he won't tell you much about her but I am unsure what it is that you want to know? You know he was in a relationship with her for 5 years and he left her after he found out she was cheating. And they have 2 kids together. I think that is it!

Now if he does have his own place I don't understand why the kids can't go to his house for him to spend time with them instead of being at her house for hours. Then she calls a lot for what? I highly doubt her calling a lot have to do with the kids.

As Tal stated you need to talk to him about this and don't do it over the phone. Do it face to face! Don't accuse him of anything just voice your feelings in a civil way and choose your words carefully. Now if he gets defensive or his body language is not matching his words then you should know he is lying. After all, you been with him for 3 years so you should know when he is lying.
    Jazmine_Monroe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:59 AM
    My boyfriend use to live with his baby mama and they also have to kids together and when ever he use to be at my house she would call 24/7 and always text him and ask what is he doing and he would lie to her and say he's at his friends house that would make me so mad than when she would call he would ask me to be quiet I would get so mad because it always make's me think they're still together.. I understand he has to take care of his kids yeah but he always would tell me he hate her ; he hate's hearing her ; and much more.. so yeah I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with his baby mama but yet I'm still with him why? Idk! I wish I could just leave him alone but I can't because I love him && he clam he love's me.. I really believe he does love me because we been together for a while now && we haven't had sex ONCE and it Don't bother him.. he ask's about it A lot but he gets over it.. so my advice to you is to just be careful and watch how they act around each other and tell him how you feel.. Don't just assume like I did

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting along with Baby Momma you still love [ 10 Answers ]

My baby's mother and I recently broke up after 4 years and I can't seem to get over it. I have done everything possible to be with her she's means so much to me and I love her. I have to see her because of our son and get emotional sometimes when this happens. I donno why I do this I tell myself...

Baby momma [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question hopefully can get answers or ideas. Ok the mother of my 9 month old, we tired to work things being together just fights after fight. We recently stop talking and trying to work things out. So a month after that she tells me she is dating another guy, and possible likes him a lot...

Baby Momma Drama [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I desperately need help! I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and everything is great when were together. He had a baby with his high school sweetheart and his daughter is 6 years old. His baby momma is still in love with him and it kills her that he has moved on. She...

My boyfriend is thinking about going back to his baby momma do I leave him? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in jail for for months he got a vop for drinking he has always had a drinking problem but now he is getting the help he wanted for a long time. We have been through a very lot together.we are wanting to get married and have a baby we were trying before we went to jail. I keep money...

Baby momma drama [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I met a guy at work and found out that he was married but he told me that things were not working out of course. Well I had just came out of a really abusive relationship and needed to get over my ex quick because I kept going back to him because I did not want to be lonely. To make...

View more questions Search