Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my lala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Can you track your tom tom while it is in use via p/c
    Can you track your tom tom while one person is driving and watch it on my p/c
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Not sure about newer ones but mine is 2 years old and no, you can't track it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 01:40 PM

There are dozens of models of tom tom from many years. Mine has no such feature. What model do you have ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 13, 2011, 04:28 PM

As far as I know, no retail GPS navigational unit allows tracking. There are GPS devices, that DO transmit a signal to a server that allows you to track them through a WEB site. Such a service usually involves a fee per tracking or monthly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tom Cruise [ 11 Answers ]

A guy I did not meet yet tells me he looks like Tom Cruise.. A lot of People tell him that.. My question is do you think he is cute?

Tom, Tom, Tom, Are You Out There? [ 2 Answers ]

I have ready many of your answer to problems with washers and drains. First I want to ask if it is unreasonable to have a washer push water to about 2 feet above the top of the washer, about 60 inches from the ground?? Second reading your answers I'm know I should use a check valve as close to...

Speedball1 (Tom) [ 9 Answers ]

FYI: Tom's been off since a minor surgery on Monday. He thanks those of you who have asked about him and those who have helped on the Plumbing board in his absence. Going into it, he had expected to be back possibly by today but says the painkillers have got him just too loopy to be online. ...

Tom? [ 1 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=12897 Maybe you need to check this too, http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/uclickcomics/cx_tmsho_uc/latest

View more questions Search