Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coliesworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 11:29 PM
    Woman's question
    I have something going on with my body I don't understand. I thought that it was a yeast infection but I used monostat twice to no avail.. my symptoms are urinary pain. It gets worse as I empty my bladder.. to the point when I get to the end that I can't finish emptying it. My cervix is enlarged and the opening is bigger than normal.. the walls inside are more bumpy than normal. And there is a itching and burning that comes and goes throughout the day.. please help me. Please
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 11:36 PM

Go to your ob/gyn. Could be another type of infection/not necessarily a yeast infection. Also, I think I remember those over the counter brands saying they don't work for ALL yeast infections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman's heath [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I want to know how many days does a woman ovulates .

Woman's health [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you should bleed after a lapocosopy.let me start from the beginning I have had stomach pain for over a month. So my j p sent me to the hospital and I was booked in for a lapocoscopy on Monday just gone.on Monday I was 5 days in to my period buy the 5th day I have nomally...

Woman's health [ 7 Answers ]

Having a brown ammonia smelling fluid? Is it bad?

Woman's health [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lump inside my vagina, since giving birth 9 weeks ago I had a period for 5 weeks then I was off for 3 days then back on for 1 week then off again for 4 days now I am back on, at the beginning of this period it was really dark brown close to black and it was blood not discharge and I have...

Woman's health [ 1 Answers ]

Why don't I feel pleasure from my boyfriend he does everything I want him to do and more but it hurts after awhile sometimes we don't even get to finish or we finishe and I am sore for an few days. Do you think it is an std or what?

View more questions Search