Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindaream Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Need diagram attaching wires from lennox c33 air conditioner to rheem furnace
    Need diagram showing where wires go from lennox air conditioner model c33-30a-2f-4 to rheem furnace model rgda-075a-ar (built in 1983)

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox furnace shuts off before reaching temp? Model lennox c33-44c-2f [ 0 Answers ]

Had cold snowy days and furnace will shut off before reaching set temp. The exhaust pipes were in the direct path of the blizzard. I can't see any ice blocking but there is a large chunk that appears to be from one of the pipe.

Rheem air conditioner is not running [ 0 Answers ]

Fan slows down outside then sops. I replaced the capciter, fan, and contactor. Runs then stops again.Model racc-024jas

I have a lennox outside a/c unit and a lennox g26 series furnace.Low hum no air/ht [ 4 Answers ]

Lennox Value Series... serial 5896G56798 M/N 10ACB365-5 P Central a/c unit and a Lennox G26 Series gas furnace both about 13 or 14 yrs old. Came home from vacation and turned A/C on (son tried earlier in the week) only a low hum whether on auto or fan or if we try heat(same thing, low hum)......

Lennox air conditioner not running [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me what to do if the outside unit on a Lennox brand a/c unit is not running? The inside a/c turns on and blows cool, not cold air. Thank you.

Lennox Air conditioner not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Lennox Heating and Air unit. The furnace which is in the attic is model # G40UH-36A-070-11. The air conditioner outside is model #13acd-030-230-01. The AC fan does not come on. I turned on the heat to see if that would work but that wouldn't come on either. I can hear the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.