Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fendika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Ihold BA,Degree in sociolgy abd social work so ineed for MS,scholarship?
    BA,Degree in sociology and social work so need for MS,scholarship
    1981rooney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 07:28 AM
    My name is Yehualaeshet Abule from Ethiopia.I graduated BA degree in sociology and social work from Jimma University in 2011.I want to develop and upgrade my profession.I am seeking further education to provide excellent service for the needy people.I would like to pursue and upgrade my profession up to make MA.Despite my needs,I do not have financial streams to have MA.My vision is to establish my NGOs that focuses on orphan children and elder people.Please,help me out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for masters degree [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to...

Masteral degree scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently employed as a operator in a corporation here in the philippines and they are currently processing masteral degree program but since I am still a contractual, I am not entitled to tuition rebate and I am not yet financially stable at this moment. So I am looking for sponsors or...

View more questions Search