Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shush_woman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 06:06 AM
    I talked to my ex about how I feel my current boyfriend.. he seemed upset.
    I talked to my ex today on Facebook, about where I'd like to be when I'm 26, and I talked about getting married to my current boyfriend (who I've been with for almost 3 years). I didn't expect him to be weird as he's been my ex for 4 years, and we were friends for almost 5 years before that, so it should have been okay. Also we don't really talk much (only after he added me on Facebook a few months ago).

But he sounded very strange, and then was very short, and went offline. Now I don't know if this is because of what I talked to him about, or just him going off, but I'd like to know. I'd be very surprised if he felt anything for me as it was so long ago, we're not really friends, and he has a girlfriend (and had numerous ones since me) but do you think I pushed the mark by talking about my feelings of marriage with someone else?
    annabear Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2011, 09:39 PM
    Talking about your current boyfriend to your ex is never a good idea. It just reminds him about the breakup. And I don't think the number of years you were separated or how many girlfriends he had matters. Its not like just because they moved on, doesn't mean that they totally forgot they dated you. Some people take a long time to get over somebody or get over the sadness it brought them. If he still liked you, he probably would have come back to you sooner, rather than having numerous other girlfriends. I hope this helps! Good luck!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 11:30 PM

Well, I suppose the bottom line is that it shouldn't matter if he got upset. He's your ex and you're with someone else now. Maybe he was being weird because he didn't understand why you're confessing feelings for your current boyfriend to him. Heck, maybe he wasn't even upset, maybe he was like "ok, this is weird..."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 09:20 AM

LOL, maybe he thinks you were trying to make him jealous or something. But whatever way he took it, I think its safe to say he doesn't want to talk about your romantic life.
    anonymous11 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Aug 14, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Its safe to say that current boyfriend don't like to hear about exes nor do exes ever love to hear about current boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still haven't talked to boyfriend/ fianc?. [ 2 Answers ]

Please don't create multiple threads Keep in mind that we were supposed to be moving in together soon getting married and caring for the child I am pregnant with... anyway... Okay so now were going on day 4 after a fight and he still hasn't called me. Yesterday people said that I should grow...

How should I feel about this? I feel betrayed and upset [ 13 Answers ]

Another thing, I just found out this morning. Ages I've been on my boyfriends Facebook on my phone to edit stuff for him (he knew about this) and gave me his password. He's changed it now though and I don't know it which is fine because he wants his privacy. However, now, I couldn't get on my own...

View more questions Search