Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gestt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 12:53 AM
    He is not calling- he keeps distance
    I've been dating a guy for an year now, told me not to marry me, told me there are a lot of reasons he doesn't want to marry me. He Left me twice, he came back again, and got me back again. Lately he doesn't call as he used to call. He answers my phone calls, in case he doesn't answer, he calls back in 10 minutes, or 20 maximum. I asked him why he doesn't call as before he said : Should we talk 100 times per day??

He doesn't want to meet me as before twice or three times per week now, he meets me once per week or even more rare. When I am with him he looks at my face and tells me I do not look like the same as at the time he met me. I lost my faith on me, I decided not to call him yesterday but he didn't call until I've called him. After I called him he called me twice after then. Does it mean he has any problem or he doesn't like me anymore. Should I talk to him and tell him we should break up, or just move away in silence. What should I do to fix things, or to break them as I can't stand like this. He knows that this time we can't get back together if we break up.

Next week I will go to seaside for two weeks. SO what should I do?? Today I've called him he answered and quit the conversation in two minutes. He knows that if I stop calling him for a day I never call back unless he gets back to me.

Please tell me what to do. This is killing me and leaving me in depression so I think sometimes even of committing suicide.

Please let me know how to win him back!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2011, 02:55 AM

You need to get a grip on reality-he's not really interested.

It's time to walk away and leave him to it.

Get help for your depression,make an appointment with your doctor and talk to family and friends.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 10:14 AM

You can't make a relationship work all by yourself. It doesn't sounds like he is putting an effort for this relationship to work. Sounds more like the two of you are waiting ducks waiting on the other person to end it.

All the signs point to the end especially when he looked in your eyes and told you you don't look like you did when the two of you first met. What is that suppose to mean? And out of all the things to say that is what came out of his mouth.

Please, he is isn't worth ending your life over. And I hope you really don't do this because life goes on. Before you even let this be an option call the nation suicide number or 911. I would also recommend counseling because of what you said.

In the end you can't win someone back and if the person doesn't want to be with you then leave them alone. There lost is someone else's gain. And what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 12, 2011, 10:46 AM

Sounds like a one-way relationship. He's going to do whatever he wants because you let him do whatever he wants.

If you're not getting what you want from this relationship, then this relationship isn't for you. Why hang on to something that you don't really want?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2011, 01:32 PM

You don't have to be depressed, or commit suicide. Just disappear, and have a chance for a happier life with a person who WANTS what you want.

You gave your heart to the wrong person, so take it back and get someone that deserves it, and knows what to do with it.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2011, 04:12 AM
    "told me not to marry me"
    "told me there are a lot of reasons he doesn't want to marry me"
    "Lately he doesn't call"
    "He doesn't want to meet me"
    "tells me I do not look like the same as at the time he met me. I lost my faith on me"

How long are you going to do this? I think he's been pretty clear.

There's other guys. What?
    Binushi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 04:54 PM
    Can't you see that he then calls back... last night I met him... I want him back... I know the easiest way is to escape but I want to get him back... thats why I need your guys help :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Binushi View Post
    cant u see that he then calls back ....last night i met him............i want him back....I know the easiest way is to escape but i want to get him back ...thats why i need your guys help :(
    Why are you answering on another posters question??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen to the distance of image if distance of object were very large [ 1 Answers ]

What would happen to the distance of image if the distance of object were very large? Converging lenses are used in this experiment

Critical Distance is Pipe Length or Literal Distance? [ 2 Answers ]

Is critical distance measurement based on the literal distance from a trap to the vent stack, or the total length pipe from the trap to the vent? In other words, if the trap is 4 feet from the vent, but the drain pipe from the trap to the branch that has the vent connected to it is 10 feet, is the...

View more questions Search