Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karencandance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Why no links for bold, italics, underline etc. in Firefox
    Clicking on the Plain text or Rich formatting links above the email writing area and below the subject area does not allow the row of fonts, colors etc. to appear in Firefox, Gmail when you click on the rich formatting or plain text links, but it does show in Internet Explorer's gmail. It shows in this email, the bold, italicized, underline and the whole row I cannot get in my Firefox 5.0.1 Why, why, why

WHY, WHY, WHY?? Don't they show up when I click on the rich formatting or the plain text links in gmail. If you say it is gmail's fault they will say it is Firefox's fault.

Karen >Personal Info Removed<
    jamison89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 10:41 PM

Try downgrading to older versions of Firefox, last 100% stable version is 3.6
    Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

How to be bold [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be bold and not self conscious.

Gmail / Firefox links dead [ 1 Answers ]

My GMAIL links stopped operating, them I noticed that my FIREFOX links were also dead. )I´m using IE to prepare this message) What went wrong?

No Bold [ 22 Answers ]

It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses. Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose? How about age... At what...

View more questions Search