Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlebunnyfoofoo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Will Laser Therapy make me quit smoking?
    I HAVE to quit smoking. I was given a suggestion today to go to a Laser treatment center, and that it would literally ZAP the habit. Couple of questions.

How effective is this? I have seen stats that show the success rate is 90%.
    Has anyone out there been able to quit after having a laser treatment?
    Does anyone know of any centers in Arizona that will do this? I am having no luck on line.

Thank you!! :cool:
    Anna Mason Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebunnyfoofoo
    I HAVE to quit smoking. I was given a suggestion today to go to a Laser treatment center, and that it would literally ZAP the habit. Couple of questions.

How effective is this? I have seen stats that show the success rate is 90%.
    Has anyone out there been able to quit after having a laser treatment?
    Does anyone know of any centers in Arizona that will do this? I am having no luck on line.

Thank you!!! :cool:
    Hi I am also intersted in finding answers to the effectiveness of laser therapy. I basically want to get answers and know from an expert what truly works and is not harmful. Have you found out yet?
    Anna Mason Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:17 PM
    You can find online by going to Freedom Quit Smoking Weight Loss Laser Therapy
    littlebunnyfoofoo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Hi Anna,

I am glad that I saw your message. I di dfind a treatment center that performed the cold laser treatment on me. I lasted one day. Then I started smoking again. I was so mad at myself, that I went to my doctor, and he perscribed me Chantix. It is a pill that is similar to Wellbutrin. It worked wonders for me. I have not smoked in 4 months. I would talk to your doctor about Chantix. I hope that this helped, and good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting to a point where I will be doing a larger amount of printing. A lot of it in black and white but some color. I have been using a Lexmark inkjet printer ( cheap walmart ) Someone suggested I buy a used laser printer ( on somewhere like ebay) and the toner cart is a lot cheaper per...

Laser eye surgery [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone had it done and what are the benefits and/or side-effects of this type of procedure.After wearing glasses for 20 plus years and dealing with the problems of glasses, breakage,losing them,struggling to see without them when I wake up.. etc... I am thinking of having it done so I'd like...

Laser Printer not Printing [ 2 Answers ]

First of All MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.. Having problem printing on my HP 2600n Laser Jet Printer.. Tried re-connecting (USB) the printer but still no luck & it keeps on showing the OFFLINE status... Please advise...

View more questions Search