Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funny1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Above the knee swollen and itch problem.
    My problem is just above the knee, first it was a very bad itch , I started to scratch uncontrolably , and the next day it was very swollen , and now it has a little pus coming out right in the center ,with a bit of blood , and my skin on top is very thin like a sheet of plastic, help please
    jsgsjs Posts: 16, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 10, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Well I'm off to see another rheumtologist tomorrow - though not very optimistic that it's going to bring up anything new... Will let you know if he has any ideas...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgsjs View Post
    Well I'm off to see another rheumtologist tommorrow - though not very optimistic that it's going to bring up anything new.... Will let you know if he has any ideas....
    What does this have to do with the OP?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 10, 2011, 08:35 PM
    Bug bite, spider bite, poison ivy or oak or sumac, who knows without seeing it? Wash it and apply some cortisone cream available at any drugstore. If it spreads, ask back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a swollen lymph node in groin area, now a large pimple sore on back of knee? [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a sore spot in groin area one morning, Caused me to limp slightly, went to doc next day and he said it was a swollen lymph node and asked me if I had any sores on my leg. I had not at the time but that same evening I noticed a large, tender pimple on the back of my right knee area. It has...

Swollen knee and surrounding area [ 2 Answers ]

A swollen knee and surroundings area (very little pain) have anything to do with Kidney trouble or something else. Maggie 3

Swollen/Painful Knee [ 1 Answers ]

Symptom: My right knee feels as if someone has taken a fist grip on it and is tightening. I am able to turn my leg a certain way and my knee will pop/click which relieves pain for about ten seconds then the pain returns(which I am trying to avoid). The pain is not so bad as I can stand on it,...

Knee feels swollen [ 1 Answers ]

My Knee feels swollen looks normal, does not hurt except tightens as it bends, no problem running or walking or standing. Swollen feeling reduces after days of rest and returns with every workout( mostly running )

Knee problem [ 4 Answers ]

The other day I had gone to sit down and my knee poped. I felt a lot of pain when going to get up or walk up and down stairs, I almost felt like I would pass out. I was at my high school at the time and only had two more blocks left, not wanting to have to walk across the whole school for the nurse...

View more questions Search