Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MagnusBane Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 06:45 PM
    How to get my skin color back?
    Okay, so I'm naturally olive in skin color and have always been like that, and tan horrendously in the summer but in the winter I would always get right back to my normal color. 
    So now, years later my skin has suffered from my lack of sunscreen and exfoliation and I want to obtain that beautiful skin color back. 

My feet and ankles (where my shoes and ankles cover) are my natural skin color, also Kind Of my inner arms  because they were covered all the time. But the rest of my body that have met the sun are not. But that's not what I'm worried about, because I know I could get those back to my natural skin color. My problem is that the back of my upper thighs and up (my derrière and back) are about 4-5 shades darker (than my natural color) including my abdomen. 
    I want to know what is causing my skin to be like this! And  how to reverse it!
    P.S. It's not spots, it's the whole thing (back, derrière and stomach and sides of those)
    Why me!!
    jsgsjs Posts: 16, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 10, 2011, 08:01 PM
    Yes, it's possible to get your natural skin color back.
    Your going to have to avoid the sun and use a good sunblock with a high SPF and be aware of your clothing choices to avoid unwanted farmer tans in the future.

Sep 1, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Can I lighten my skin to when I was 3 or 4?
    I was wondering if I could lighten my skin back to the color when I was 3 or 4? Or is that to young?

Sep 2, 2011, 11:51 AM
    Can I get my skin color back?
    Can I get my skin color back, the color I was when I was about 6 years old? Or is that to early in my life?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2011, 01:20 PM
    You really don't have to ask the same question three times, only in different ways. You have not got an answer because we are all volunteers here, so no one has stepped up to the plate.

But all I can say, is no you can't get your original skin colour back like it was when you were 3 4 5 or 6. You are the way you are because of family genetics.

There are products on the market now that will ighten your skin. You can find them all on Google or do a search here on AMHD. I personally don't think anyone who has used them though are happy with the results.

Tick
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Sep 5, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Very possible
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 5, 2011, 05:23 AM
    >Numerous Threads Merged<
    Vidyas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Even I faced the same problem. I did bleach to my hands that had got horribly tanned. This helped in lightening of the tan to a much greater extent.Then I applied Joves atni tan pack and that helped even further. To protect it from getting again tanned I am using a full arm jacket and cover my face with a cloth to avoid direct contact of the Sun on my skin. I was asked to stay indoors for a week without exposing to the sun or cover myself to avoid sun's contact with the skin. This is helping me.
    bala234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 09:46 AM
    I also get same problem
    nevercoming Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Well, I've got same problem, I was born in brazil, so, I was there, I have very white skin color but the hight temps on brazil make me sick...
    Now I use hidroquinona for solve my problem, just in dark room, at night, NEVER USE IT THIS ON SUNSHINE
    Jessy Tylves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Hallow there, I had cold sores on my lips and now they are red and can't return to their normal colour. I don't know what to do anymore. Please respond . My e-mail address . [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get tanned skin back to normal color. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I found this site on a search I was doing on skin lightening/ whitening. I have read some of the posts and some of them have been very informative. I am a 24 year old female of hispanic origin. My skin tone, you could say, would be classified as an olive skin tone. However,...

Lip color is changing in skin color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is Anand, From India. I have some problems. My lower lip color is changing in Skin color. Is it a any disease or anything else please help me out

How do you make knees/elbows go back to normal skin color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I would love to have an answer as soon as possible. My brithday is next Friday and I wanted to wear a dress but I can't because of this problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this!:D

View more questions Search