Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2011, 06:24 PM
    TBS just canceled the George Lopez talk show for low ratings. Is Conan next?
    When 90s re-runs of bad sitcoms garner more viewers than your new talk show, it might be time to go. Conan brings in about 700k viewers, about 30% lower than TBS' public expectations and about 500% below his late night network competitors, on average.

Is Conan next? What do you think?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 10, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Well, the big difference is that Conan is funny. I can't believe Lopez was on as long as he was. It's a shame... just because something is not the best does not mean it is not worth having. In my mind Conan has more than earned his spot in late night TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the transformer show on tbs back in the late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

They transfomed into rockets, a father, mother and son

NEC ratings for low voltage outdoor Teflon coated cable [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any NEC ratings that qualify low voltage (20vdc) 20 gauge Teflon coated twisted pair power/signal wire to be used outdoors (wet)? Thnks

Adam's Survivor talk show. [ 147 Answers ]

Hello, and welcome to Adam's Survivor talk show with Alty and Justy as my guests forever! Today and for hopefully days to come, This will be a place where everyone can gather and chat about none other than: SURVIVOR. So, who will be the first guest speaker today?

Who was dying to get on Cavett's talk show? [ 1 Answers ]

Who was dying to get on Cavett's talk show?

Conan O'Brien going to host the Tonight Show [ 11 Answers ]

Conan O'Brien is going to take over as host of the Tonight Show the first week of March. Does anyone know if he is taking his band, the Max Weinberg Seven with him?? Never mind, Conan just announced that they are going with him!! What timing!!

View more questions Search