Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AOCLEMENTE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Tobacco tax
    Is an out-of-state tobacco manufacturer subject to state tobacco excise tax for tobacco products sold in another state?
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 20, 2011, 11:45 PM
    Probably. If you orders something online and your state have a tax and another one don't they will just tack it on at end of your order or they will say "New jersey residents add 4 percent tax, etc.' that's what they do when I order thing and I live in NJ. If you buying from a store how willthey know what state you came from? no. they are only liable for the tax on the product in the state of the store your buying it in.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AOCLEMENTE View Post
    Is an out-of-state tobacco manufacturer subject to state tobacco excise tax for tobacco products sold in another state?

Are you asking about Indian/sovereign tobacco products?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chewing Tobacco [ 5 Answers ]

How long does it take to get chewing tobacco out of you system . I stopped chewing a week ago and I have to take a urine test for life Insurance is it going to show up. Is there some way to get it out of my system

Tobacco prices [ 5 Answers ]

How much higher will cigarettes keep riseing.

Acid name in Tobacco [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the acid which is present in tobacco? And what will happen if we put calcium hydroxide in tobacco (calcium hydroxide being a base and acid in tobacco)?

Smoking tobacco [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently quit smoking cigarettes & as all you smokers will know, its very difficult. So in order to try make it a little easier, I have been smoking tobacco out of a hubbly at home. Its not as satisfying, but it helps. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some good flavours? I have tried a...

View more questions Search