Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DebraHulick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Carrier Furnace Limit Circuit Lockout
    My Carrier Furnace is continuously blowing and the heat doesn't work. The code was first, Limit Circuit Fault, tnen after changing the filter, it went to Limit Circuit Lockout -- and it is still blowing cold air. (Yikes!! It got down to 10 degrees outside)
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Click here, go to General #8 Is my furnace overheating? It also shows you what the main limit looks like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Limit Switch [ 15 Answers ]

I've raised this issue in other forums. I have a high efficiency furnace that has worked flawlessly for the last four years (the house was built in 2000). This year we had to have the circuit board replaced. After that there was a problem with the blower, i.e. it wasn't shutting down after the...

Help Replacing Carrier Circuit Board HK42FZ004 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier gas furnace that is not getting gas; the rest of the cycle runs properly, including the HSI glowing, but there is no gas to light, so the system shuts down and I get a 21 error code (gas lockdown). I am showing no voltage to the gas valve at the point in the cycle when control...

Carrier Ignition Lockout Code & Ignitor Problem [ 3 Answers ]

The code I'm getting is 14 for ignition lockout, will reset in 3 hrs. The furnace tries to ignite 3 or 4 times and then the code trips and shuts the furnace down. I usually just flip the manual switch to get it going again but if I'm not home to pay attention or if we're asleep the house will...

Carrier Gas pack circuit board part # [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest/cross-reference the part number for my circuit board? The model number for the unit is 48SS018-060. Thanks.

View more questions Search