Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Aug 10, 2011, 01:45 PM
    Allergic to flea bites, bites cause moles on my skin to irritate
    I'm highly allergic to flea bites (and mosquito bites too!) and when I get bit it causes some of the moles on my skin to become very irritated and itchy. They turn red and some of them even scab over.

Not sure what I can do or what this means. Please help! Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 02:26 PM

You certainly can't allow moles to become itchy and scab over, that would mean a cancerous condition. I too am allergic to spider bites, become very itchy, but other then that, I deal with it.

You should see your doctor for an appt. to a dermatologist, or have your doctor advise you on what course of action, and I hope you have a good doctor because most times they tend to gloss over these conditions and nothing much gets done. You have to be persistent because you can't go on forever with that condition.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you repel flea bites? [ 4 Answers ]

My wife is very allergic, though the fleas don't bite me and I rarely even know there are some in the house. Is there anyway to make her less of a bite target? Like eating garlic or something? Or is that just vampires?

Itchy skin appears to be insect bites [ 2 Answers ]

My dog became restless early this morning and appears to have insect bites. Some are small on his chest some appear to be like big welts on his side. They may be bigger because he has been scratching. I checked his fur and bedding and don't see anything like fleas, plus we are in Utah and it is...

Bug bites... without the bugs and/or bites [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 4-6 months I've been feelin' like I'm constantly gettin' bitten by bugs all over my arms, torso and legs.....altho I never seem to have any bite marks on me...nor do I ever see any bugs on me or in my home. I've tried doin' a search online but I basically came up empty handed, totally...

Bites [ 3 Answers ]

I feel something biting me at night mostly at my legs what could it be? I don't have pets in my home & now my son feels it too.

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

View more questions Search