Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2003, 09:43 PM
    Virginty
    I'm not a virgin but I dunt want my husband to find it out as in our country virginty counts alotttttttt... I'mworried that will my husband know that I'm not a virgin? I'mvery worried please let me know soon...
    dutchess_of_grunge Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2003, 04:05 AM
    virginty
    Hey,

There is nothing wrong with you not being a virgin.
    But I feel its important that if you want to be honest with your husband that you tell him if he loves you it shouldn't worry him

Take care
    Kadiddle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 03:58 PM
    virginty
    >>I'm not a virgin but I dunt want my husband to find it out as in our country virginty counts alotttttttt... I'mworried that will my husband know that I'm not a virgin? I'mvery worried please let me know soon...

Ano,
    Unless there is some need to produce "proof", then don't worry about it. If your rate of sexual intercourse is less than once or twice a year, your vagina will go back to its normal size in no time. Not every woman bleeds when her hymen is torn, so not bleeding is no longer considered proof positive that a woman isn't a virgin. I do urge you to get tested for all possible sexually transimitted diseases though - especially HIV/AIDS, even if you used a condom. And if you're positive for any of these diseases, your husband deserves to know. Honesty is the foundation of any relationship.

Best of luck,
    Katie Kaddidlehopper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search