Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyINlove91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Is my man into me?
    Right me and my boyfriend have been dating for nearly 9months. He used to hate holding hands and cuddling. So I started holding his hand and cuddling him in public and he started doing it back. In the last 3months this has stopped... he won't cuddle me at home or won't let me cuddle into him. Wen we are out in public he pulls away every time I try to cuddle or touch him. I've explained how I feel and all he says is "you dont need me to do that for u to know i love u because u no how much i love u (even tho he never tells me)and u also no im not an affectionate and lovey dovey person". Im just nt feeling the love. Is he not into me. Or am I being daft...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 04:12 PM

Nothing to do with you. He ain't into that kind of thing, so don't force it. He is the way he is, and you are the way you are.

If you need cuddles to feel the love, tell him, and if you can't get what you want at least some of the time, then why stay?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 10:44 PM

Now you know who he really is. The question isn't why he doesn't do something anymore. The question is, do you still want to be with him now that you found out who he really is?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2011, 10:50 PM

Check out the book The Five Love Languages. I'm glad I read it. It explains how everyone shows love and receives love in different ways. Not everyone is the same when it comes to affection. It's important to understand that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English movie,actress played blind man wife relation with other man [ 0 Answers ]

Name English movie in which actress played blind man wife having relation with other man. Mostly was in white dress in film

Day man in the middle est dating a married man. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

hi guys.. well I hate to say this but now I am in the middle of a similar situation.. I am canadian moved to the middle east, met a man for a random sex, he was incredibly hot in bed... and we clicked, and since then it has been love emails, songs, cards, choclates, u name it. he has been...

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

View more questions Search