Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kikatrons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 06:24 AM
    Trouble with ex
    Hello! I can't understand on my own, what's going on, so... I'll just share my story.

Two years ago I met a girl, both of us were in a relationship in that moment, but obviously there was some chemistry going on. Nothing happened. We met in some parties after that, checked out each other, but nothing more. Last summer I broke up with my girlfriend. I put my life together again and lived my life.

Then in December my friend came to me with THAT girl [her relationship had ended]. We started dating and everything got out of control. In January, she told me that she couldn't do that anymore. For three days I didn't contact her, and there she was... standing in my doorway, crying. Next time was in April, but she came back to me anyway. No wonders, why. One day I called her and asked if we could meet. We met, we were walking, talking, then I knelt, with roses in my hands, tears in my eyes and I told her I really love her.

After this everything was going just perfect until I went on vacation. Now it's almost month as we broke up. She is together with someone else. I'm trying to get my life together, but she is bothering me. Time after time she is still controlling me. One day she got mad because of song I posted [Eamon - **** It], then she got jealous about some girls who posted comments in my profile. That wasn't enough. Next time she appeared, she sent me a message "sorry for hurting you". My life is a mess without her, thus somebody from above put her unfortunately in my way.

I didn't even want to talk to her, she gave me a hug. Yesterday we were chatting. It started with a text - I don't want to lose you as a friend. Still, funny. She misses talking to me, laughing about my jokes. She was listening our song, Bon Jovi - You Had Me From Hello. Why would somebody who is in a new relationship do something like this to himself? I guess thanks to her I'm really ****ed up. What is she up to? Friends? Or she wants to keep me in proximity?

This is my story... I can't understand the situation, because of emotions... Maybe someone else can help to do that?

Edited/T
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Aug 10, 2011, 06:37 AM
    It's not about finding out why she is the way she is. If you knew, would it really matter? What matters right now is YOU and what you are going to do about the state you are in.

Just go no contact already!
    Kikatrons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 06:49 AM
    I'm not sure if that matters. I'm not sure of anything at all. The right thing is not to contact with her. But... She is the one, who is writing me. The connection between us is too strong.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2011, 06:51 AM

She is your ex so stop letting her in your life. Delete her from your Facebook and you some cell phone company allow you to block numbers so they can't call nor text you.

She is toying with you and your not over this girl and you won't be able to get over this girl if you don't let her go. So it is time to move on and leave her in the past.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2011, 07:36 AM

Nobody can control you unless you let them.

No contact-forget FB and change your number if you can't block hers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 01:14 PM

Stop being such a wuss and ignore her and disappear from her life. Blaming her for your inability to get your stuff together is really a punk move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In trouble! [ 0 Answers ]

Now that I have got your attention; https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-family-people/chery-hospital-398298-16.html#post1999479 I have tried PMs with some members,but I might have forgotten to PM others. We are sending a Get Well card to Chery, if you knew her and wish to add your name to...

Ac trouble [ 2 Answers ]

My ac was not working so I checked outside and the fan was not running the breaker was tripped so I reset and fan started to come on and it tripped breaker again - thought it might be the capasitor -changed and it did the same thing kept reseting breaker and it keeps tripping

How much trouble could I get in [ 3 Answers ]

I received a 1099-MISC. My Nonemployee Compensation (box 7) is $1,096.25. It was the only numbered box, 1-17, on the 1099-MISC form. I entered the information on the form into TurboTax Deluxe. It told me that I owed $255 of the $1,096.25 that I made. What are the consequences if I do not claim the...

Is he trouble? [ 9 Answers ]

I was married for 15 years to a classically abusive husband who undermined me and intimidated me on a regular basis. We have two kids together. We separated and divorced 6 years ago and recently I have been seriously looking for another partner. I met someone I was really attracted to recently. He...

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search