Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggy914 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 04:45 AM
    2002 schult mobile home floor buckling?
    My floor is doing the same. I noticed everywhere it is buckling the nails just missed the floor joist, however this does not answer for the floor to buckle. The wood does not appear to have been wet.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2011, 06:12 AM
    Unless you live in the dryest desert, there is ground moisture coming up from underneath all the time. So if the nails were never in the joists, the floor is bound to buckle. The manufacturer is responsible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

How do I replace floor in mobile home bathroom? [ 4 Answers ]

My floors in both my bathrooms in my mobile are completely caving in. I cannot afford to pay someone to come and fix them, and all the web sites I've checked out only tell me how to put new plywood over the pre existing floor. If my floors are almost gone how can I achieve this goal? I just want to...

Mobile home trailer toilet leaks from pipe floor all wet [ 7 Answers ]

How do I replace the pipe

Mobile home bathroom floor removal [ 1 Answers ]

Need to remove mobile home bathroom floor for repair. Soft spots,tub cracked.Would like step by step instructions if possible. Need to get started, not sure where to begin.

Laminate floor buckling repairable? [ 2 Answers ]

We have laminate wood flooring that was installed about a year ago. Recently, our dishwasher had an issue that we were unaware of and leaked enough to make the floor in front of it buckle up at the seams between two of the floor boards. There is a tiny gap, but not too large just buckles upward...

View more questions Search