Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 08:38 PM
    Pregnant amnd spotting
    I have been spotting on and off and I am 9 weeks pregnant I am wondering if this is normal or if I am experiencing a miscarriage.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 08:55 PM
    I wouldn't even mess around in this situation. I would just go straight to the doctor.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2011, 05:57 AM

Spotting in early pregnancy is quite common actually. What you need to watch for is bright red period-like blood accompanied with cramping.

In the end, it's best that you discuss this with your OB.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting could I be pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I did not sex nor have had a period for the month of January.this month I had sex frequently but he did not ejaculate inside of me and he was not all the way in.4 days before my normal period is due for this month I had egg white like mucus on my toilet tissue and a hour later spotted.then the day...

Spotting but could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone and a special wish to all you want to be mommies! I am two days late for my period. I started spotting two days before my period was due and am still spotting two days later. It mixes between a reddish and brown color but ONLY when I wipe... Woke up this morning feeling very...

I am spotting, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a while now and I am spotting very lettle bit. I have never been on to spot, could I be pregnant?

Spotting while pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am so confused I haven't had a period in over a month and a half, and now for some reason I am spotting this weird dark redish brownish color. I don't feel any pain or discomfort, I have called my doctor and he has made me feel better but when I checked the internet, they said something about...

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

View more questions Search