Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Note to self... Go to Florida then travel to Minnesota(even though I hate the Minnesota Wild) and check out their back rooms :-)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    I heard the back room --and I'm in MN here--has fishing, cigars, and beer. That's why so many men want to go back there, and it takes them HOURS to come out.
    I didn't want to bring this up, but I am a former resident of White Bear Lake Minnesota and I can confirm the back room does have fishing but it is ice fishing. Just wanted to clarify.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    Note to self....Go to Florida then travel to Minnesota(even though I hate the Minnesota Wild) and check out their back rooms :-)
    I'd offer to let you stay at my place, but maybe we should stay in the back room.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 12:43 PM
    I work in Mendota Heights, and live in Burnsville---It's ice fishing ALL YEAR?

Dude... that's one heck of an air conditioner...
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:54 PM
    I'd take ice fishing over the outdoor sauna that is a Florida summer any day.
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 02:17 PM
    And I'd take that sauna over not being able to feel my fingers and toes for 4 months of the year
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 02:37 PM
    I think we should switch places.
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 02:51 PM
    How about we switch places just in the winter?

I kind of like going to the lake in the summer here.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    How about we switch places just in the winter?

I kinda like going to the lake in the summer here.
    Oh no, I'm not giving up a Florida winter. I just hate the summer... and those horrible strippers (<---kept on topic).
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 03:52 PM
    ... and those horrible strippers
    How dare they charge us for what we can get for free.!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 06:06 AM
    I so agree with Synn on this one, that those young ladies, really truly, without a doubt, don't want your man, at all. They do wish very much, for the Ben Franklins and George Washington's in these mens pockets :) Bless, them, that is their job.

Now thankfully, my hubby, and for that very reason, that he knows the girls aren't really dancing or flirting with him, but for him to open up his wallet, is not into strip clubs. Hasn't been to one since we have been together and married.

I'm glad that he feels that way. I would much rather him smile, or do a double take to a beautiful girl walking down the street, then go to a stip club. And it doesn't even bother me one bit that he appreciates beauty in a women, I do as well, when we are together, and a beautiful young lady passes by, he pretends he just saw God :), and we laugh over it. He's a red blooded American man, and alive, but still I am glad it is his preference not to go to a strip club.

Those young ladies earn and deserve every dollar they receive. Personally, I think it's not an easy job and one I could never do. I couldn't handling all the hooting and hollering. I get unnerved just walking down the street when that happens. By the way, "Gentlemen" hanging out your car window, not looking where you are going, with your mouth wide open, saying God knows what, is not, I repeat, not a compliment. It's scarey and a bit annoying. A smile and a hello, and go on your way, is much nicer. Sorry, hope that's not harsh. But it has to be the worst feeling in the world and I am not sure some men realize that.

I will never forget, I was walking on the compound at work, and this guy, was not watching where he was going, staring as though he hadn't had a bite to eat in years, and smacked right in the car in front of him. Just a fender bender, but honestly, and I am not proud of this, but I was so annoyed, I said to myself "Good that's what you get!!!".

So, I guess the moral of the story is, everyone has a different preference, and just remember, wherever a lady is, she still is a lady. And wherever a man is, he's still a man,
    And the two just need to come to an agreement that works for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend and Strip Clubs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dilemna with my boyfriend. We have been going out for a year, and he and I are compatible in so many ways, I can really see myself being with this guy for a long time. The other day, before his one week trip to Arizona, he's going with some buddies for vacation to relax on the golf...

Strip clubs [ 29 Answers ]

Hey Guys Just a general question, would like to get opinions from people here at AMHD. How do you feel about your partner visiting a strip club, with the boys (if male) or with the girl (if female). Just a one time thing really? Not a regular occurrence lol Thanks

Strip Clubs... [ 12 Answers ]

What songs are mostly played at strip clubs. Like what are the titles?:D

Regripping clubs [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use any kind of double sided tape to regrip a club? Thanks

Regriping golf clubs [ 2 Answers ]

What is the fluid used on the grip tape to lubricate the grip as you slide it on the shaft. I heard it's Naptha, if that's true can I buy it at a paint store?

View more questions Search