Uber Member

Aug 7, 2011, 07:22 PM

Hello s:

Look here.

excon
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2011, 08:18 PM
    What does water temp in August 2006 have to do with possible weather in 2011? Weather is always bad on the east side of erie due to lake effect snows.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2011, 05:20 PM
    We are in for a bad winter this year. My skunk family are tanking up and getting fat and it's only September. My coonies are tanking up as well. And even my possums who usually come up in the winter during snowstorms are now showing up looking to tank up. These animals have NEVER started tanking up this early in the season. Last year the coonies and skunks disappeared for a few months around Oct and Nov then came back after big snow storms for food. Now they are here making pigs out of themselves on a nightly basis. The coonie kids from this year's litters are getting big also.

I think we're going to have a very cold winter in Ohio. Don't know about snow on the ground, but in my mind's eye I keep seeing huge snow drifts like we had last year. I saw them in my minds eye this time of the year last year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi , I am from india and have been here on F1 since August 2006 and have been filing [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am from India and have been on F1 since 2006 . I have been filing form 1040EZ ever since. I just realized that I should have filed 1040NR instead. Do I go back and amend all the years and put 2009 on extension? Please help

Why does our lake-well water leaves oil on dishes [ 1 Answers ]

At our cabin on the lake, our soft-water pump seems ineffective. Our water (both hot and cold) feels greasy and leaves a oil slick on my dishes. The dish soap disappears within seconds. The water has been tested and is "fine." What can I do to keep our dishes clean? Nancy A.

Wiring for pump drawing water from lake [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a 1 1/2 hp monarch pump to draw lake water for sprinklers and other uses. What type of wire should I bury? I will be running 120 feet from house to pump.

Child tax credit :child on H-4 came August 2006 , [ 1 Answers ]

Hi atlanta tax guru I am on h-1 ( entered in June 2006) wife & son entered ( on h-4) August 2006 I am filing as resident alien as I passed test, Wife & son entered 19th August 2006 , are they pass test after 6 months Is it valid to call them resident alien after 19 feb 2007 ? And will...

2006 tax: Jan-July Iowa F-1, August-Dec Texas OPT [ 1 Answers ]

My visa status (2006) is: (I'm single, never married) Jan-July, F-1, Iowa August-Dec, OPT, Texas (I'm expected to have the H1B issued by this fall) Q1: What kind of forms I have to work on? Q2: Is it true that I need 2 W-2 s, one from my old school in Iowa the other...

View more questions Search