Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milagros1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 06:40 PM
    My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12.
    My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. I had sex on Feb 26 and again on March 12. I need to know which of these dates could be the correct date I got pregnant. I am confused because I had my LMP on March 7 to March 11 which was a light(spotting)period which I am use to because I have irregular periods. I need to know if I got pregnant as a result of having sex on Feb 26 or on March 12.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 7, 2011, 06:53 PM

You will only have the answer to that question after the DNA test is done to establish paternity. It is impossible to tell who the father is until that time since most of pregnancy is nothing more than a guessing game, even to the most educated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 7, 2011, 06:59 PM
    Ask your doctor. Different calculators are used. But I'd guess March 12. 40 weeks from first day of LMP, or 38 weeks since conception, although 37 weeks is often used and is considered full term. 38 weeks = 266 days = March 12.
    Mommyoftwo85 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 09:55 PM
    I know this old but u got pregnant in march

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conception & Due Date [ 1 Answers ]

K the first day of my last period was September 30, 2010. It is now February 3, 2011 and I am 15 weeks pregnant as per my ultrasound. Is there a way to find out when I conceived?

When did I get pregnant if my due date is march 2, 2010? [ 4 Answers ]

My doctor says I'm due march 2,2011 but when I calculate my first week is on may 26, 2010 so when did I get pregnant? When is the day I actually got pregnant?

Due Date.and Conception. I'm Confused! [ 1 Answers ]

November my period ended on the 7th. December my period also ended on the 7th and most of the time starts on the 4th. My period has been pretty regular for about 2 years on the same dates all the time. Once January came around I hadn’t had my period by the 9th so I took an EPT, it came out...

View more questions Search