Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rongilley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 10:38 PM
    Ge brcq018 series 10 seer outside split-system condensing unit
    Yes my capacitor caught on fire the other night and burned all the wires off got new 1 97f9848 but for the life of me don't know where wires goes there is a small brown,lg brown,lg blk,7 wires going into compressor just don't know where to put wires any 1 with a scematic please e-mail me at [email protected] or what wires goes on comp and on g and on the othe other prong on top of capacitor please help iv'e loofk for info and can't find nothing

Check out some similar questions!

Can uReplace a 10 seer ac condenser w/a 13 seer w/o changing the inside 10 seer unit [ 8 Answers ]

We have a 10 seer 2.5 ton heat pump outside condensing ac unit, that sprung a leak that cannot be repaired. We have had 5 repairmen come out and look. 3 of them say we have to replace the inside 10 seer 2.5 ton compressor and furnace as well. 1 of the 5 says we can just replace the outside unit...

Split unit system [ 2 Answers ]

How is the split unit of a/c system work,whai is the component of the split unit and what is the troubleshooting of this unit

Is it right to replace a 10 seer 3ton condensing unit (r-22) with a 13 seer 3ton [ 4 Answers ]

Will it be OK to replace a 10 seer 3 ton condensing unit (r-22) with a 13 seer 3 ton (r-22) without any changes to the 10 seer air handler(indoor unit)? I would appreciate your fieldback! Thanks, Gray

Carrier 16 Seer infinity split system heat pump [ 7 Answers ]

I live in the Leesburg, Florida area(outskirts of Orlando, Florida) and is considering using tthree ( 2, 3, and 4 ton) Carrier 16 SEER infinity series heat pumps in a new construction. Can anyone provide a breakdown of the average cost of each condenser (25HNA6... ), fan coil (FE4) and infinity...

Carrier 10 SEER split system heat pump, Model 38YCC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old Carrier 10 SEER split System Heat Pump, Model 38YCC. I asked the local Carrier Installer whether it is a single stage or multi-stage unit, so I can buy a new programmable thermostat appropriate for my unit. The Carrier installer rep I spoke with said it's a multi-stage unit,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.