Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellie127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 03:50 PM
    How do I get my boyfriend to talk, kiss and hug me?
    I'm 13, I go out with this boy, and he doesn't even look at me, but he's a shy person anyway, but it doesn't feel like a relationship with no conversations, and hugging, kissing, holding hands, having his arm around me.

Edited/T
    brown4217 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2011, 11:12 PM

You r to young to be stressing to worrying about a boy kissing u And stuff keep your head in your studies and not BOYS
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Aug 6, 2011, 11:26 PM

You said he's shy... so that probably answers you question. He may have never been in a relationship before either so he may not know what to do, considering age. Just talk to him about it I guess
    lovedoctor111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 05:09 PM
    You hold his hand first and try to make him more comfortable around you.
    shellmunds Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2011, 07:53 PM
    You shouldn't worry about those things! You're so young! When I was thirteen, yes, I had crushes, but I NEVER dated anyone or even kissed. I saved that for high school cause that's were the hot guys are at. :) So, enjoy yourself and don't worry about kissing or hugging.
    imlovinit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 08:15 PM
    I'm 12, I have the same problem. Well I'm not really worried about kissing him but he won't even give me a hug for longer than 3 seconds. What I do is I just try to walk closeer to him and I try to make him more comfortable, less shy, around me.
    chlodawgy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Im 14 and had the Same problem. I just walked up to him and said "Ok...I don't like to waste time, so tell me...Do you actually like me, or am i wasting time?" and he just kissed me! Ever since then, he has been better at expressing himself!
    chlodawgy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 02:55 PM
    My ex-boyfriend told me that he thought my current boyfriend didn't like me, I don't know if I should believe him!! What should I do?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chlodawgy View Post
    My ex-boyfriend told me that he thought my current boyfriend didn't like me, i don't know if i should believe him!!! What should I do??
    Not the correct place for this question, however, to answer things like that, remember this.

"Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't hold my hand or even hug me? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a month now, but we have known each other for forever. Anytime we are together we are always so comfortable and we can talk about anything without hesitation, so it's not like there is an awkwardness between us. But, he never hugs me or holds my...

How do I get my boyfriend to hug, kiss, touch me? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a few weeks and he has put his arm around me once but our class was playing a game. Then in our classes he will sit next to me when he can like when we are aloud to move around and stuff. One day I went up to him and gave him a hug but he didn't do...

Why won't he hold my hand, hug me, kiss me or demand my time? [ 11 Answers ]

Basic Background: I am a nursing student, not totally studious but it is my time keeper. He just graduated from a trade school and is a mechanic working on semi s, 8 to 5 Mon to Sat. We meet online, July 2009, when I responded to a posting he had and emailed regularly for a while then decided to go...

View more questions Search