Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freebird24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 01:04 PM
    OverHead Door #45A?
    I have a Overhead Door model 45A that has and old touch n go remote. There isn't a learn button or dip switches in the unit or the remote. It's a 390-LCC frequency. The original remote only works occasionally so I bought the recommended replacement with the 9 dip switches and we can't figure out the code to set it to the opener.. I have called the OD distributor and he tells me I have the right remote and it will work.. but unfortunantly it won't without knowing the code. Yes we have taken the cover off the opener and looked everywhere even tried to set the remote to the wire configuration in the 12 socket plug that goes into the circuit board. Any answers? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead garage door 45A [ 14 Answers ]

Garage door opener works fine. Opens from wall. Need to know where the remote code is in the opener since the remote works fine. Took off cover and cannot find schematic for where the code for the remote is inside the opener. Need the coding for the remote or where it's located in the unit.

Trying to find DIP code on my Overhead Door model 45a [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Overhead Door model 45a garage door opener. I am trying to find the DIP switch settings on the unit. Can anyone tell me where to look?

Overhead garage door opener model 45A [ 3 Answers ]

I have a overhead door model 45A it opens the door fine, but slides back about a foot after its opened. When trying to close the motor hums but won't engage to close. Any hints on adjusting it to correct problem? Thanks

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.